Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Get to Know Our Blog Writers!



 Fanya Fenton
DSC_0211.jpg











I am a 6th grade student at Oakland Hebrew Day School. I am on Yearbook committee, write for the blog and am in the school musical. I love to read, make art and swim. I have three siblings including a twin brother.


Chanah Zimmerman

DSC_0144.JPG








Hi! I’m Chanah Zimmerman, an 8th grade student. I am on Student Council and the Yearbook Committee. I like photography, little kids, and geometric patterns. I also enjoy acting and singing, and play Veruca Salt in OHDS’s production of Willy Wonka.


Millea Kenin
DSC_0200.JPG

I am in 6th grade at Oakland Hebrew Day School. I am a student council representative, and a member of the Yearbook staff. In my free time, I enjoy doing art, and creative writing. I love to sing and act, and I’m in the OHDS production of Willy Wonka Jr..






           
                

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment